Saturday, March 10, 2007

biscuit obsessive

Tea_break


Today I must try and not eat biscuits. Everyday over the past week I have been eating more and more; digestives both chocolate covered and not, rich tea fingers (usually half sucked and dropped on floor by Matilda), home made salty chocolate sables (recipe sourced from Foodbeam),  chocolate, fruit and nut fridge cake and biscotti.


How can stop eating biscuits when all I want to do is make them? I was thinking of making a sugar free biscotti using grape or apple juice for the girls like the ones Organix make, but they'll only they be dull, bland, sucked and then squidged into the furniture. I reckon I should stick to what I know will taste good even if it means eating biscuits daily for the next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment